HYGIENE MEASURES AT THE ST. KATHREIN
Corona regulations from March 24, 2022
Dear guests of the St. Kathrein thermal baths, from Thursday, March 24, 2022, wearing FFP2 masks is required indoors:
For your visit to the THERME ST. KATHREIN, the BADEWANDL restaurant and the MICHAELA beauty salon, this means the following:
- Wearing an FFP2 mask when entering the thermal baths and in the changing rooms
- Wearing an FFP2 mask when entering the restaurant up to the seat
- Wearing an FFP2 mask when visiting the beauty salon
- No "G" proof is required for access to the thermal baths, the restaurant and the beauty salon
- No registration is required
The following applies to access to the NOCKMED health center:
- Access only with FFP2 mask
- You need a valid 3-G proof (proof and control take place in the health center)
- Registration takes place at the health center
Since the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority, we have created an extensive safety and hygiene concept for a relaxing stay with us. We strictly adhere to all requirements of the federal government and continuously adapt our measures in accordance with new requirements. The measures include, among other things, the regular disinfection of contact surfaces, in all areas there are additional hand disinfectants and disinfectant wipes.
The sauna cabins are also ventilated and disinfected during operating hours, which can lead to brief interruptions in use. For a care application in the steam bath, please contact the sauna master directly. In addition to extensive hygiene measures and compliance with all safety regulations, we also ask our guests to exercise the greatest possible degree of personal responsibility.
Day tickets are sold depending on how busy the thermal baths are. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve tickets in advance. We will be happy to inform you about the current occupancy by telephone.
SEASON AND ANNUAL PASSES
The season and annual tickets are automatically renewed at the time of closure (21 days). According to the terms and conditions, season and annual ticket holders cannot assert a general right of access.
The above-mentioned access rules also apply to season and annual ticket holders.