HYGIENE MEASURES AT THERME ST. KATHREIN
Corona regulations from 11/08/2021
Dear guests of the St. Kathrein thermal baths,
From Monday, November 8th, 2021, the new corona regulations will apply to your visit to us at the St. Kathrein thermal baths.
The following is required for your visit:
ACCESS ONLY FOR VACCINATED AND CONVALECENT PEOPLE (2-G RULE)
The 2-G rules include all people for whom there is a regular vaccination option. These are all from twelve who can be vaccinated for health reasons. The corresponding evidence will be checked by our cashiers when entering the thermal bath.
- People with a vaccination can visit the thermal baths in combination with a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours) (valid for four weeks from November 8th, 2021).
CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
- The following applies to children and adolescents between 13 and 15 years of age (school age): The ninja pass is equivalent to 2G proof.
- After completing the ninth year of school, young people must also have a 2-G certificate in order to be allowed to enter 2-G settings.
- When entering the thermal baths through to the changing rooms
- In the Badandl restaurant
- In the Michaela Beauty Studio
- In the NockMed health center
Of course, you do not have to wear a mask directly at the seat in the restaurants or in the wet area.
The following special regulations apply to children who are required to wear a mask:
- Children up to 6 years of age do not have to wear a mouth and nose protection or an FFP2 mask.
- Children from 6 to 14 years of age are allowed to wear an FFP2 mask or mouth and nose protection.
- Children aged 14 and over must wear an FFP2 mask.
- Mouth and nose protection is sufficient for pregnant women.
The 3-G rule at work applies to our employees.
Our measures with regard to hygiene and safety remain in place beyond those prescribed by the federal government and we therefore adhere strictly and conscientiously to all the requirements of the federal government. Since your health is our top priority, our measures are constantly being adapted in accordance with new requirements.
Since the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority, we have created an extensive safety and hygiene concept for a relaxing stay with us. We strictly adhere to all requirements of the federal government and continuously adapt our measures in accordance with new requirements. The measures include, among other things, the regular disinfection of contact surfaces, in all areas there are additional hand disinfectants and disinfectant wipes.
The sauna cabins are also ventilated and disinfected during operating hours, which can lead to brief interruptions in use. For a care application in the steam bath, please contact the sauna master directly. In addition to extensive hygiene measures and compliance with all safety regulations, we also ask our guests to exercise the greatest possible degree of personal responsibility.
Day tickets are sold depending on how busy the thermal baths are. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve tickets in advance. We will be happy to inform you about the current occupancy by telephone.
SEASON AND ANNUAL PASSES
According to the terms and conditions, season and annual ticket holders cannot assert a general right of access.
The above-mentioned access rules also apply to season and annual ticket holders.